This is a non-linear learning experience designed to be explored at a leisurely pace by the students and teachers. It is ideal for use on an interactive whiteboard. The graphics are beautiful.
"The site aims to facilitate an understanding of the following:
1. The names of the different parts of the flower and understand the function of each in the reproduction process.
2. The process of pollination and the varied methods of pollen transfer.
3. The process of fertilization and how this differs from pollination
4. The different methods of seed dispersal and why this needs to occur.
5. The process of seed germination and the necessary conditions for it to occur."